It feels like forever since I’ve posted… And the fact that the whole post editing page has changed is making it feel even longer! This post the first of many looks I’m planning to share with you. The star of this one is obviously Telepathy, which created by one of my favourite YouTubers Kathleen Lights in collaboration with ColourPop. I love how this look came out, and it’s so simple to create!
Here’s the full list of products I used. Oh, and also, please excuse my hair (I’ve given up on them a long time ago).
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – n.2 Light (reviewed here)
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation – Fiji
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer – Light
- Fenty Match Stix Matte Skinstick – Mocha (reviewed here) (used for bronzer and freckles)
- Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour – Fair (the cool contour shade)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 – Diffused Light to set and Luminous Glow for blush
- Nyx Epic Ink Liner
- L’Oréal Paradise
ExtaticKajal (any black pencil liner works lol, just to fill the lid and blend it in the center)
- ColourPop x Kathleen Lights SuperShock Shadow – Telepathy